#1 Addison

Addison

ExNW Gamer

• Inactive Game Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:16 AM

Valentine’s Day Event Summary

Hello Avalon! It is with great pleasure that I announce to you the exciting events we have planned to brighten your Valentine’s Day for you and your loved one.

Declaration of Love – Screenshot Contest

Is there a special someone in your life and you’d like to tell them so? Valentine’s Day is the perfect occasion for that. Take this opportunity to enter our Valentine’s Day Screenshot Contest, and submit a screenshot depicting ways in which you would declare your affections to the apple of your eye! Go to Declaration of Love topic for more details and submit your entry!

Personalized Matrimony

Did someone call for a minister? Pick out your ideal wedding spot in the world RO and let Addison bind you and your love in holy matrimony. Go to Personalized Matrimony for more details.

Dressed to Impress – Valentine’s Day Hats

A Touch of Class
Start your adventures with finding the messenger of the advocate of Valentine’s Day in the midst of the most populated city. Cupid has descended one of his helpers down to brighten this blessed occasion by bestowing on you, the joy of gifting. Seek her out, and she will craft a set of classy hats for you and your loved one. Sew them up, and then show them off!
Reward: Romantic Gent or Valentine Topper.
Ends: 20th February 2012

Love-Struck
The city of magic is overly magical with the auras of love possessing everyone and sweeping them off their feet. Want to bring them all back down to Earth? Find the last single girl and help her with her mischievous plan to erase the love in the air. The result will unexpectedly open some locked hearts!
Reward: Smitten
Ends: 20th February 2012

Wedding Woes

Partake in this heroic quest by seeking a biochemist in the quiet garden village, where you will help her craft an extravagantly beautiful wedding dress. Deliver the dress to the gorgeous bride-to-be in a rich town of mansions. There you will help uncover deception and malice, but ultimately save the damsel in distress!
Reward: Big Wedding Veil
Ends: Permanent Quest.

Blessing you with good thoughts and much love this Valentine’s Day.

Addison

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something."
- Eminem.

-~*~-

IRC / Vote / Schedule / Suggestions

#2 Boxes&Surprises

Boxes&Surprises

ExNW Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:53 PM

Anyone willing to post screenshots of each hat? (right clicked and the sprite)

#3 Maf

Maf

Archangel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:14 PM

you can find the big wedding veil guide here -->Guide
Also here are the screen shot for A touch of a class.

For the Male

For the Female

sorry I didn't find anyone who have smitten for the love struck quest.
Also thanks for Annes Lanth for showing me the hats biggrin.gif.

Maf_zpsf8940367.png

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you.You just got to find the ones worth suffering for."-Bob Marley

~RedSpriterIn Maximum Suscep†or~

#4 Boxes&Surprises

Boxes&Surprises

ExNW Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:05 PM

Had everything except the one i really wanted to see - the smitten. Too bad. I hope GMs or other players can post screenshots of the smitten - description plus the sprite.

#5 Maf

Maf

Archangel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:42 PM

You said, you really wanna see one? I don't see anybody yet to ss. But I made an idea for you biggrin.gif

Btw it's a gif. if you still don't know it will float in your sides of your face one by one it's really awsome headgear!!

Maf_zpsf8940367.png

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you.You just got to find the ones worth suffering for."-Bob Marley

~RedSpriterIn Maximum Suscep†or~

#6 XiaoXian

XiaoXian

ExNW Gamer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:56 PM

And smittens doesnt add any stats , not even def.. anyways i wish the gif was a bit further away from ur face...
NomNomNom , NyanNyanNyan , PichiPichiChapuChapu , Sapphire Bombay , Bacardi Peach

When i get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.TrueStory .
あたし は にほん が わかります.. ともだち に なりましょう?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users