A few hotfixes applied with today's general maintenance:
* Moonrage creatures in Pyrewood Village are no longer considered elite
* Fixed an issue where sometimes some creatures would not return home properly after enganging in combat
* Improved Hunter's Mark should be working as intended now
* Holy Fire spell bonus damage coefficients have been corrected
* Pets should now properly stop moving when cast command is issued
* Succubus should now interrupt her Seduction channeling when the aura is removed from the affected unit (e.g. due to damage)
* Arcanite Dragonling should now cast spells in combat as intended
* "A Crew Under Fire" script has been implemented
* "In Dream" script has been reworked, should be working now
* "What Book? I Don't See Any Book." script has been completely reworked
* Fixed an edge case where sometimes M'uru would not properly respawn after a wipe under certain circumstances
To make sure everything works as intended, please clear your Cache folder.
As always, please report any bugs you find on our bug tracker.